CalBizCentral MethodFactory implemented Microsoft SharePoint Server and a B to B commerce website for The California Chamber of Commerce and real-time integration with their ERP system and a comprehensive content management system that enabled them to market products and automate the ordering process and servicesView Site: www.calbizcentral.com
The California Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization that provides easy-to-use and affordable compliance products and services, as well as lobbies state legislature to aid and support California businesses. With over 100 years of experience, they represent more than 15,000 companies of all types and sizes. The Chamber maintains three web properties, including a sophisticated portal for employers offering Human Resources tools, products, memberships and services.
The Chamber required an e-commerce B to B website that integrated with their Navision ERP system. They were also seeking a comprehensive content management system to enable them to market products and services across all three of their websites, and to automate the ordering process to assure their clients have the most up-to-date information.
MethodFactory has made it so all three of the California Chamber of Commerce’s websites tie together seamlessly. MethodFactory implemented Microsoft SharePoint Server and Commerce Server and enabled real-time integration with their ERP system, Navision. MethodFactory’s innovation and use of these technologies helps support the myriad of site enhancements, which include:
- New, User-Friendly Design - The new graphic design of the site makes it easy for visitors to find products and understand product options.
- Improved Navigation - A reorganization of content makes it easier to locate the right products and information. Users can browse products by topic or perform a search from any page on the site.
- Product Comparison Chart - A new chart makes it easy to view all key products on the same page, and determine the best fit for a business’s needs, like books, videos, posters, seminars, etc.
- Membership Level Pricing - Prices of seminars, products, services, etc. are associated with the type of member who logs in.
- Online Order Tracking - The "Track Your Order" page lets customers see exactly where their order is, and when it'll be delivered.
- Account Management - Members can change their company and contact information online. They can research account order history and review which products are on standing order.
- Self Renewal Platform - Information specific to business members automatically gets updated and sent every year as a ‘Standing Order’, replacing outdated information with the latest, assuring compliance.
- Online Membership Renewal - Members can now renew membership online. The website helps determine the correct membership level, and manages the membership renewal process.