MethodFactory seeks a talented .NET Application Developer to join our strong team.
Located in beautiful downtown Sarasota, Florida, MethodFactory is a Microsoft Gold Partner who specializes in progressive software development using the absolute latest in Microsoft technologies. We are continually growing our client base and expanding our product and service offerings, therefore we’re actively looking to recruit talented individuals to join our strong team.
MethodFactory is a fun place to work, offering competitive pay and benefits. This, combined with the beautiful Sarasota area, stimulating work using leading-edge tools and technology, our strong Microsoft partnership, an attractive and diverse client base, and a company that cares about its employees - is why we say we don’t have ‘job openings’, we have career opportunities.
How you'll spend your day...
- Writing core processing components in C#
- Writing MVC
- Writing REST services
- Writing NoSQL
- Working in Git/TFS
- Designing databases & writing sprocs in Microsoft SQL Server
- Working directly with Microsoft's product developers on enterprise server products like Commerce Server 2009, SharePoint 2010/2013, SQL Server and BizTalk
- Working directly with Sitecore's product developers on Sitecore WCM and Commerce Server
- Working to develop solutions in MongoDB, Ektron and Kentico
- Working w/ LINQ, Workflow Foundation, etc.
What we're looking for...
- Experience with .NET, ASP.NET and C#
- Experience with web services development
- Experience with Sitecore WCM
- Experience with Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 and Sitecore Commerce
- Experience with JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, MVC, WCF, WebApi, SQL Server
- Experience with TFS, GIT or other source control system
- Experience with Visual Studio and .NET 4/4.5
- Exposure to Waterfall and Agile software development processes
- Experience performance tuning web sites
- Experience with web based data analytics capturing and reporting
- Developers that prefer to work in small teams with a strong sense of accountability
- Developers that have strong problem solving skills
- A strong desire to learn and to keep learning
How we'll make it worth your while...
- We'll pay you for your time (competitive salary, medical insurance, company-matched 401K)
- We'll pay for you to learn (training, certifications, internal 'sandbox' projects, books, online, etc.)
- We'll provide a fun place to spend your day (flexible dress code, flexible hours, free drinks, regular company-sponsored outings, extra-cool office space)
- We'll provide a serious, well-documented career path which ensures that you continue to earn what you're worth
MethodFactory offers flexible hours and a chance to enjoy a friendly, creative and casual environment. If you like what you've read and think that you'd fit in well at MethodFactory, click on the link below and complete the application package. Please be sure to include everything we asked for including:
- A current resume
- Your salary requirements
- A brief message letting us know what it is about our job posting that you like and why you think you'd be a good addition to the team
- A brief synopsis on the best / coolest code you've ever written. It could be a full project or a small component ... it doesn't matter
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org