MethodFactory seeks a talented Business Analyst to join our strong team. Located in beautiful downtown Sarasota, Florida, MethodFactory is a Microsoft Certified Partner who specializes in progressive software development using the absolute latest in Microsoft technologies. We are continually growing our client base and expanding our product and service offerings. MethodFactory is a rewarding place to work, offering competitive compensation and great benefits. This, combined with the beautiful Sarasota area, a laid-back company culture, stimulating work using leading-edge tools and technology, our strong Microsoft partnership, an attractive and diverse client base, and a company that cares about its employees - is why we say we don't have 'job openings', we have career opportunities.
How you'll spend your day...
The Web Content Management and eCommerce Business Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of digital projects for our clients. The Web Content Management and eCommerce Business Analyst must have comprehensive understanding of the digital industry, available services and trends, new or emerging technologies and how to deliver digital solutions ranging from tactical to strategic. The Web Content Management and eCommerce Business Analyst will drive collaboration with client stakeholders (client, agency, development, and integration partners) and other IT teams (infrastructure, security, etc.) to ensure the correct technology and processes are in place to deliver timely and high quality digital solutions.
- Engage clients and related partners in the clarification of business requirements and ensure completeness of requirements specification. • Review business requirement documentation defined by client and agency.
- Accountable to ensure appropriate guidance support of functional and technical mods/enhancements that extend the effectiveness of the digital solution.
- Prepare project communication documents such as meeting minutes, status reporting etc. and share with digital production and business teams.
- Participate in requirement gathering and functional design workshops.
- Engage with all technical teams to enforce development standards and risk remediation for solution delivery.
- Work with Technical Lead to offer digital tools roadmaps and capabilities for associated brands and applications.
- Measure and improve the performance of all parties in the delivery of digital productions (e.g. Cost, schedules, quality, standards and ongoing operations) with the guidance from solution architects and/or technical leads.
- Accountable for client support and may include tactical engagement and budget management and/or planning.
- Measure and recommend improvement opportunities on brand site, social media apps, mobile apps, performance vs business metrics / KPIs in partnership with Marketing Technology Enablement Team.
- Analyze and report on statistics related to effectiveness of the solution to extend/refine client digital strategy and recommend enhancements.
Proficiency with the Following...
- Experience managing complex digital applications using structured SDLC methodology.
- Demonstrated working experience in marketing technology managing projects for web, social and mobile technologies.
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in absorbing digital information and communicating effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of best practice project management methodologies, using structured SDLC framework.
- Facilitating cross-functional team meetings
- Developing relationships with internal customers and service providers
- Experience in end-to-end web, social media and mobile technologies
- Demonstrated experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication capability; written and verbal
- Able to identify, address or escalate potential dependencies and issues
How we'll make it worth your while...
- We'll pay you for your time (competitive salary, medical insurance, company-matched 401K)
- We'll pay for you to learn (training, certifications, internal 'sandbox' projects, books, online, etc.)
- We'll provide a fun place to spend your day (flexible dress code, flexible hours, free drinks, regular company-sponsored outings, extra-cool office space)
- We'll provide a serious, well-documented career path which ensures that you continue to earn what you're worth
MethodFactory offers flexible hours and a chance to enjoy a friendly, creative and casual environment. If you like what you've read and think that you'd fit in well at MethodFactory, click on the link below and complete the application package. Please be sure to include everything we asked for including:
- A current resume
- Your salary requirements
- A brief message letting us know what it is about our job posting that you like and why you think you'd be a good addition to the team
- A brief synopsis on the work that best illustrates your expertise and passion to fulfil this role. It could be a full project or a small component ... it doesn't matter
Send your resume to email@example.com